There are many major nutrients needed for proper health like fiber, carbs, vitamins, minerals, and proteins. No one can deny benefits of protein for our body and one major benefit include weight loss. Weight gain can cause obesity and thus it needs to be controlled. Protein-rich foods are a low-calorie nutrient and motivate you to eat healthier. After eating a protein-rich food you will feel full. Heavy foods promote healthy metabolism and keep your diabetes under control plus it keeps you energized. A heavy breakfast keeps you energized throughout the day.
Note: The Recommended daily intake of protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men, but some experts believe that your body needs more than this.
15 Mesmerizing Protein-rich Food for better Life
Some of the heavy breakfast that must be part of your meal are listed here.
Dairy And Eggs
- Eggs: Eggs are good sources of vitamin, minerals, and antioxidants, along with these essential nutrients egg is also rich in protein. Egg white is complete pure nucleoprotein but nearly half of protein egg is contained in the yolk. One large egg contains 5-7 grams of protein.
- Nuts: Nuts are tasty sources of nucleoprotein and you can eat them as snacks. Almonds, cashew, walnuts, pistachios and many another kind of nuts are there to add to your diet as a protein-rich food.
- Toast: Morning toast will taste a bit tastier with peanut butter. It is a perfect taste booster for shakes, fruit, and smoothies. Apart from being high in proteins, it is also helpful in reducing type 2 diabetes risk.
- Cheese: Cheese is a delicious dairy product that is beneficial for intake of good amount of proteins. Swiss cheese, cottage cheese, goat cheese or any other, only one cup is enough to get 25-30 grams of nucleoprotein.
- Vegetarian Tofu: If you are a vegetarian tofu is a great alternative to meat and a good source of many nutrients including protein. It can be added to many dishes to add flavor.
- Greek yogurt: As a morning breakfast or after the meals, one cup of Greek yogurt is the best nucleoprotein packed dairy product for you.
- Soy milk: Soy milk is a drink and it can reduce the chances of certain major disease.
Meats and Sea-foods
- Beef: 15% of your daily nucleoprotein requirement can be reached with only one ounce of ground beef.
- Animal liver and breast: They are always good protein sources and when it comes to turkey breast and chicken breast, you can always add them to your protein food list. Both are ideal for your evening meals with other ingredients.
- Seafood: Seafood falls into the category of best protein-rich foods and you can add them to your diet to compete for your daily requirement easily. Halibut, sardines, Pacific codfish, tuna, salmon, anchovies, octopus, and tilapia are the richest nucleoprotein seafood. Delicious dishes can be prepared with seafood and some of them like tilapia is suitable to eat as a salad.
Seeds, Nuts, Grains, And Legumes
- Seeds: Seeds are also rich in protein and some most beneficial are pumpkin seeds, quinoa seeds, chia seeds, and hemp seeds.Add to salads and smoothies and eat these protein-rich seeds easily.
- Grains and legumes: They are high nucleoprotein sources and they are also loaded with other nutrients like fiber, vitamins and many more. Wheat, oats, barley, soybeans, lentils, chickpeas, and beans are best options to add to your diet.Also, Brussel sprouts and sprouts from other grains are tastier and better sources of protein. Eat raw or add to salads and smoothies for better taste.
Fruits And Vegetables
- Fruits and vegetable: They are the healthiest food with no preservatives or harmful additives and nothing can be better if they can provide you protein too. Broccoli, cauliflower, apricots, asparagus, coconut, bananas, avocados, and guava. Prepare salad, cook or steam you will get full protein and unlimited fiber.
- Spirulina alga: it is a blue-green microorganism that is responsible for oxygen production in the atmosphere. It is known as world’s first superfood and it is also loaded with high amounts of nucleoprotein.
Without Protein, Your body will not work properly. If you want a live healthy life then you will take protein-rich food into your daily meal. I hope, You would like this article? Thanks for coming.