Everyone is suffering from several diseases in own life with bad habits. Nowadays, We are facing several common lifestyle diseases like asthma, diabetes, obesity, skin care, hair loss, high cholesterol and many more diseases.
If we change our lifestyle then we can beat all disease. Such as wake up early morning, avoid unnecessary foods, do yoga and exercise every day, use healthy supplements.
Let’s move on the topics. Asthma is one of the common lifestyle diseases. Most of the peoples are suffered from asthma. It affected to the mostly corporate person who busies in life. and they do not care of our body.
It’s poor lifestyle and unhealthy living habits. Almost, a disease that is caused due to poor lifestyle and bad habits. If you make a time schedule then you can beat any disease.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a disease of lungs in which the airways become blocked or narrowed causing difficulty in breathing. in asthma, the airways also swell up and produce extra mucus. It usually triggers coughing, wheezing or whistling and shortness of breath.
The coughing further narrows the airways because it is sticky and thick. For some persons, it can be a minor nuisance, whereas for others it can be a major problem that can create hindrances in their performing daily activities and usually leads to a life-threatening asthma attack. W should note activities in own body. what are asthma signs and symptoms? I have listed some asthma causes symptoms treatment and prevention.
Asthma is a disease that cannot be cured or treated but Asthma symptoms can be controlled. See the asthma symptoms:-
- Coughing (at night)
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness, pain or pressure
Asthma can be allergic asthma and non-allergic asthma. There are the various causes of asthma types for every person. I have listed some common asthma causes:-
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste
- Some medications such as beta blockers, aspirin, and non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.
- Respiratory infections such as cold, flu, sore throats and sinus infections
- Exercising in cold air (exercise-induced asthma)
- Bad Pollution
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Genetics factor
- Substances that cause allergies (allergens)
- Allergen from pet animals, such as pet dog, cat, dust mites and mold
- irritants in the air including smoke from cigarettes, wood- fires, strong fumes, sprays, perfumes or scented soaps, etc.
- Heavy emotions and stress
- Weather effects.
Asthma Prevention Tips and Management
Truth be told, there are no authentic measures to prevent and manage asthma. Asthma management method is not complicated. if you follow regularly. However, there are certain steps to control, prevent and manage asthma attacks.
- Follow the Asthma Action Plan- Asthma needs a regular monitoring and treatment, so take your inhaled medications as prescribed for your asthma treatment, for preventing asthma attacks.
- Avoiding triggers and allergens- Breathing in something that triggers inflammations in the airways usually brings on asthma attacks. Those attacks, along with the mucus that accompanies them, close up the airways. Some common triggers are air pollution, cold air, flu virus, sinusitis, smoke, fragrance, etc.
- Self-care- Taking care of self is an integral part of our daily life. It consists of taking responsibility for our own health and well-being with support from the people who are involved in our care.
- Get vaccinated for influenza and flu- For utmost protection and prevention of asthma, we should get vaccinated for influenza and pneumonia to get respite from the triggering of asthma flare-ups.
- Monitor breathing.
- Identify and treat attacks early.
- Take medication as prescribed.
- Know what to do in the emergency.
it can be said that avoidance of triggers is a key component of improving control and preventing asthma attacks. In fact, exercise is beneficial for persons with stable asthma.
Thanks for reading articles. Please share and help to other peoples.