If you have stress and tension from a long time then please give the attention. Otherwise, it will be very dangerous for you. Nowadays, all the people are busy in own life and living in the corporate life. They have been forgotten own lifestyle. This type of lifestyle is giving you the bad disease like obesity, hypertension, diabetes etc. Another reason is that some of the diseases happening from the tension and stress.
- A headache
- Muscle tension or pain
- Chest pain
- Change in sex drive
- Stomach upset
- Sleep problems
If you have any one disease for a long time who I mentioned then surely you can be high-blood pressure patient. If you don’t know that How much dangerous is hypertension then I am telling you. It has been called the “Silent Killer”.
Probably, you will confuse about it. Really, it is called the “silent killer”. Yes, it’s. You know very well that when we face the stressing during workload then in that condition, we have been little bit hypertension. It also called the high-blood pressure. It is a common lifestyle disease who attacks us due to tension and much stress.
Also, Check It: What Are The Prevention and Management of Diabetes?
Medical guidelines define hypertension as a blood pressure higher than 140 over 90 millimeters of mercury (mmHg).
High blood pressure has been called a dangerous disease. Most of the people do not know but it has to them. this is happening anytime there is no warning sign or symptoms. if you have lots of stress cause of work or anything then you should be careful.
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension means increased blood pressure. It has become a worldwide health problem because a great number of people are facing the problem of high tension throughout the world. Though it is a fact that blood pressure increase with the advancement of age. In, yesteryears, hypertension used to be considered a middle- age problem but nowadays, the youngsters are also having the problem of stress and tension due to their faulty lifestyles.
In fact, the main function of the heart is to supply pure blood to the various parts of the body, through different arteries. When the heart contracts, it pushes the blood through blood vessels and consequently the blood pressure increases in the arteries.
Also, Check It: What is the Asthma Causes Symptoms Treatment and Prevention?
Prevention and Management of Hypertension
- Change in the lifestyle- A change in the lifestyle can be a boon to the persons having high blood pressure. They should take the proper and balanced diet. They should not overwork themselves. They should not take drugs or any other stimulants.
- Exercises or Sports activities- Exercise or sports activities are usually helpful in the prevention and treatment of hypertension. Moderate exercises with high intensity are very effective for a long-term blood pressure lowering programme.
- Reduce obesity- Reducing your body weight is the most effective way to prevent and manage hypertension.
- Take proper diet- Reduce the intake of sodium in your diet. Take potassium, calcium, magnesium, high fiber, wholegrain products, low fat, nuts, fruits, and vegetables.
- Relieve stress- Try to indulge in some recreational activities like meditation, jogging, dancing, swimming, walking, etc.
- Take medicines- First, you should do Yoga and medication and should take proper medicine after doctors advise.
Also, Check It: What is the prevention of obesity for all ages people?
Note: – Please take care of your health, and if you have the stress of works then give the rest of your mind and body. Find the health consultant and check-up your blood pressure levels.